Sunbrella® Super Powers!
Sunbrella® believes in worry-free fabrics and Mazizmuse shares that logic! We want soft furnishings that are durable, easy to clean and beautiful for everyone to enjoy comfortably in any environment but also in unique, modern designs and patterns.
With over 60 years since Glen Raven Mill (the makers of Sunbrella® performance fabrics) created more durable awnings & tarps for the marine industry, they have grown to include a huge range of colors, patterns, jacquards, sheers & sling fabrics for home & garden - indoors & out.
Sunbrella® is now renown for their fabrics' unsurpassed quality, robust durability & beauty. Read on for all the benefits!
- Sunbrella® is mildew resistant, so high humidity locations or rain will not cause mold or mildew to form.
- Sunbrella® is one of the most durable, abrasion resistant fabrics in the marine and soft furnishings market - no pilling or signs of surface wear after years of use!
- Sunbrella® is chlorine resistant so poolside splashes are welcomed!
- Sunbrella® fabrics are inherently water resistant. Extruded, solution dyed acrylic fibers cannot absorb or retain water and dries very quickly. When spills do happen, spot clean with a damp cloth. For heavier spills (condiments, bird droppings, mud etc) hose off and spot clean with a damp cloth.
If organic materials, like urban dust, food particles, pollen etc is not removed promptly on any fabric, mildew may grow on those surfaces but it is no match for Sunbrella®'s superpowers! Download a copy of Sunbrella®'s Care sheet here or if you need help how to remove a particular substance off your Sunbrella® cushions, check out their interactive cleaning solution template here.
- Sunbrella® fabrics are UV resistant, so the colours won’t fade even after years of baking in the harshest sun and is guaranteed by Sunbrella®’s 5-year warranty. (I've been using the same Sunbrella® cushions I created for our own outdoor oasis ten years ago and they still look like new!)
- Sunbrella® fabrics have been certified with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and has been tested to verify that they’re harmless to human health, in addition, the fabrics have Greenguard certification, which are given only to products with low chemical emission - they do not pollute indoor air. Sunbrella® also has the Seal of Recommendation from The Skin Cancer Foundation.
The Collection at Mazizmuse
We work exclusively with Sunbrella® fabrics and solution dyed acrylic trims. The cushion collection at Mazizmuse offers a large assortment of hand appliqued geometric, mid century modern inspired designs, large scale motifs, colorful colors block to conservative stripes & solids - there is a style for any home's interior or exterior design!
This site is currently open to Canadian addresses only.
Visit my ETSY shop for shipping to the USA, UK, Europe, Australia & beyond!